Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SOL

"Dear Friends"



"Kick it Wit Chu"



What more can I say about my man Sol.  He's doing big things in the town and continues to gain recognition for his down to earth style and intelligent flow.  I've seen this man live multiple times and have never been disappointed with the quality of the performance.  The energy is always there.  Sol is working on a new album that should be for sale sometime in the near future and I believe he will be releasing one more free EP (Dear Friends Vol. 3?) to share with all his fans.  The video posted above "Dear Friends" is an ode to the fans and stated in the best way possible, Dear Friends.  "Kick It Wit Chu" is one of Sol's new joints (produced by Jacks Green) along with "Feed My Ego."  To find out more info about Sol and download "Dear Friends Vol.1&2" as well his new single visit his website http://solsays.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment